As my good friends at Weasel Zippers notes, it seems hating Jews is mandatory at the moonbat utopia known as the University of California at Berkeley.
On Wednesday, Truth Revolt said a gaggle of students and community members expressed their support for terrorists murdering Jews during a protest at the far-left wing campus Tuesday. Protestors can be seen in a video chanting “long live the intifada” and “we support the intifada,” Daniel Mael reported.
Protesters can also be heard chanting “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” a chant that calls for genocide and the complete destruction of Israel.
According to Truth Revolt:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
An intifada is defined literally as “uprising” or “resistance.” During Palestinian intifadas, attacks have included Islamist suicide bombers detonating themselves in public areas within Israel and have led to the deaths of hundreds of innocent men, women and children of all faiths.
The rally was held in accordance with University of California at Berkeley professor and founder of the national student group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Hatem Bazian calling for an “International Day of Action” to boycott and protest the Jewish state. In the face of said bigotry, the pro-Israel group on campus, Tikvah Friends of Israel, organized an event titled “#CutTheTape” which advocated against boycotts and in favor of academic freedom.
Not everyone at “Moonbat U.” supported the protest.
“Chants like (‘Long live the Intifada’) and ‘From the River to the Sea Palestine Will Be Free’ made several students including myself feel very uncomfortable,” one student said. “With these chants, I feel as though they crossed the lines from a political protest to anti-Semitic protest.”
Indeed. As we’ve noted before, Nazi-like anti-Semitism is nothing new for the left, which increasingly sounds more like those who murdered six million Jews in the Holocaust. In fact, one can argue that the only difference between the Nazis who ran Germany and many modern American liberals is their native language.
Video of the protest, courtesy of Truth Revolt, can be seen below:
- Nazi-era anti-Semitic propaganda handed out at pro-Palestinian rally — in Chicago
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Anti-Semitism runs wild in Chicago streets: ‘Hitler would be proud’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields