While appearing on CNN Monday, Shapiro let it be known that Israel has suffered in the court of public opinion, thanks to outlets like CNN.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
“Israel, thanks to outlets like CNN, has been turned into the villain in this particular scenario,” he said, telling the hosts in no uncertain terms that “CNN is a key factor” in the demonization of Israel.
This, of course, didn’t sit too well with the CNN host who ultimately handed the interview over to author Rula Jebreal, who called Shapiro a “fascist.”
Check out the video for yourself:
- Video indicates UN school attack blamed on Israel appears to have been staged
- Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF
- Blog notes seven similarities between Hamas and Obama
- Moonbat professor calls Israel ‘the spiritual heir to Nazism,’ signs ‘jihad until victory’
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter