While appearing on Fox News, Carson educated Neil Cavuto’s audience about Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, the organization now under fire for reportedly selling fetal body tissue from late-term abortions..
“I know who [Planned Parenthood founder] Margaret Sanger is. I know that she believed in eugenics and that she was not particularly enamored with black people,” he said.
He also noted Sanger’s racist desires regarding black people. “One of the reason that you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find a way to control that population,” he said.
Here’s video of his comments:
And keep in mind, liberals LOVE Margaret Sanger. Probably more than George Washington, and certainly more than Thomas Jefferson, whose name they no longer embrace for their fundraising dinners.
Twitchy, by the way, notes that a group of black pastors have asked the Smithsonian to remove a bust of Sanger. Wonder if this will impact their decision… I’m also curious to know why the NAACP hasn’t jumped on it…
- Should pro-abortion liberals be blamed for Planned Parenthood’s crimes against humanity?
- Former Planned Parenthood Director: PPH Paid Bounty for Babies
- Flashback: Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for post-birth abortion
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’