Before the Electoral College met, a group of Hollywood celebs — liberals all — demanded electors vote for someone other than Donald Trump. That effort failed, so another group of B-list actors gathered to create another video demanding — yes, demanding — that Congress obstruct the President-elect, claiming to speak for the “majority.”
Steven Crowder noted:
All of Hollywood needs an intervention. If I couldn’t stop doing blow as much as celebrities can’t stop making whiny videos, my friends and family would have a sit-in. Alas. Instead we have the latest installment of liberal “never was” “celebrities” who continue raking in future Republican votes in “#StandUpForUs.” Oh yes, it’s just as pathetically predictable as you’d expect. Enjoy!
Here’s the video:
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
This video has it all. A number of “celebrities” repeating each other? Check. Dark ominous background? Check. Dark ominous background music? Check. A lineup of liberal celebrities who’re suffering from underemployment and need to virtue signal to studio executives about how much they don’t like an incoming Republican president with hopes of at least getting a walk on role in something, anything, please hire me!? Oh yeah, so many checks.
He went on to shred the argument that a number of hate crimes have been conducted in Trump’s name, citing the following reports:
- Cenk Uygur Mocked Idea ‘Vote Trump’ Church Arson Was a Hoax
- ANOTHER HOAX? Student Admits to Nazi ‘Hate Crime’ Blamed on Trump Supporters
- HATE CRIME HOAX: Mississippi Church Member Charged in ‘Vote Trump’ Arson
- Uh Oh! Student LIED About Man Threatening to Burn Hijab
- BUSTED: Student Claimed Trump Supporters Harassed Her. Arrested for Lying
- Student CAUGHT Blatantly Lying About Being Attack by Trump Supporters
And he noted very real hate crimes that were committed against Trump supporters:
- ‘Peaceful’ Hillary Supporters Beat the Crap Out of Trump-Voter
- Leftists Burn Trump Supporter’s Lawn… Because of a Sculpture
- Trump Supporter Bullied Out of Central Park
- Clinton-Supporter Beats Elderly Woman with a Chair. For Voting Trump
We’ve also documented hate crimes and abuse heaped against Trump supporters. Here’s just a small sample:
- Video: Trump supporter records barrage of abuse for wearing ‘build the wall’ t-shirt
- Liberal tolerance: Lone Trump supporter in Chappaqua snubbed, hit with hate — ‘I hope you die’
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Atlanta man shot to death after saying he voted for Trump
“Look, before we get to even more mocking of wannabe celebrities let’s correct two important things. It’s not that hate crimes are on the rise, so much as it’s hate crime HOAXES that are on the rise. I know, reading is hard… when all you do for a living is read lines,” Crowder said.
Look, it’s sad when people are out of work. It’s sad when you desperately want your star to shine but nobody knows you as anything other than “that guy from that show we saw that one time.” It’s a tough break not to have a big break. I get it. But to resort to the same old tired tactics of following the formulaic “look at how much we care about this political cause” video? Proves there isn’t a limit on how desperate you can get. Because you’ll note that Tom Cruise doesn’t make these videos. Nor does Benedict Cumberbatch. Margot Robbie. Not even perpetual frowner Kristen Stewart makes these films. Nor do any other celebrities who have actually made money in a film. #TruthHurtsLosers
Maybe these celebrities should stick to what they do best — pretending to be something they’re not.
- Hatemongers attack Ivanka Trump for celebrating 8-month ‘birthday’ of baby boy
- College Liberal Afraid to Sleep in His Own Room
- Rush Limbaugh: Liberals clinically insane over election thanks to media scaremongering
- Boston graffiti: ‘Kill your local Trump supporter’
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: