Observers noted that Amy Coney Barrett responded to hours of questioning on judicial matters with only a blank notepad in front of her.
CORNYN: “You know, most of us have multiple notebooks, notes and books and things like that in front of us. Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions? Is there anything on it?”
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
BARRETT: “The letterhead that says United States Senate.”
CORNYN: “That is impressive. Well, Judge, the best I can understand, the objections to your nomination are not to your qualifications, your experience or training, but it is that you have or you will violate your oath of office. I find that terribly insulting.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
- GASP! Judge Amy Coney Barrett owns a gun…So what?
- Amy Coney Barrett: A New Brand Of Feminism (Video)
- Read Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Opening Statement To Senate To Be Delivered On Monday
- Barrett v. Ginsburg: Why the Disparate Treatment of Faith? (Video)
- Rasmussen: Majority of voters expect Amy Coney Barrett confirmation
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler.