On Friday, Newsbusters’ Kristine Marsh reported that
renowned climate expert moonbat actor Alec Baldwin declared that people who don’t subscribe to liberal dogma on global warming are mentally ill.
“There can be no successful climate agreement and no future for our planet without greater protection of the world’s forests,everyone in the room understands this,” he told an AFP reporter at a UN climate change conference.
He then provided his “expert” medical opinion on those who disagree.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
“And so much of what’s coming on now is something that we have to treat as if it’s a mental illness. I believe that climate change denial is a form of mental illness,” he added. (Emphasis added)
Here’s video of his statement:
Marsh added: “The actor, prone to public fits of anger, has gone off on conservatives before and even made anti-gay slurs, yet the media still welcomed him back with open arms because of his radically liberal views.”
Scratch a liberal, find an unhinged fascist.
Like Leonardo diCaprio, Baldwin should stick to what he does best — pretending to be something he’s not.
- Energy expert Leonardo diCaprio to UN: Planet cannot be saved unless we leave fossil fuels in the ground
- Video: Sen. Barbara Boxer berates, bullies Catholic priest for questioning liberal sacrament of global warming
- Obama contradicts himself on global warming, China’s faux-islands
- Conservatives demand Capital One fire Alec Baldwin for anti-gay Twitter attack
- NYPD investigating Alec Baldwin for possible hate crime