As my colleague Jeff Dunetz noted Monday, MSNBC “host” and professional race-agitator Al Sharpton falsely claimed that the NRA doesn’t care about gun rights for blacks, accusing the pro-gun rights group of thinking “the Second Amendment is for whites only.”
Sharpton, as we all know, has a long and storied history of offensive (and downright stupid) remarks, but most probably don’t know that during a speech at a New Jersey college back in 1992, he actually called for killing police. Or to be more precise, “offing the pigs.” Not only that, he advocated killing white people.
Don’t just take my word for it, check out the video for yourself:
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
He encouraged those who believed in “offing the pigs” to either do what they believe in or, simply put, shut up.
He also talked about killing whites.
“‘I’ll off the man,'” he said, repeating statements he’s apparently heard from others. “Well off him,” he added. “Plenty of crackers walking right around here tonight.”
Naturally, the audience loved it.
Apparently, so does MSNBC, which not only gave him a show of his own, but features him anytime there’s a race-related issue.
Imagine the outrage if this had been said by anyone else…
- Bongino is done with President Obama, BLM video compilation
- Columnist who got PTSD from shooting an AR-15 blames NRA for police shooting of Philando Castile
- Deranged anti-gun prof. calls for shooting NRA headquarters, ‘ensuring no survivors’
- Liberal Reporter Needed His Mommy After Shooting an AR
- George Mason U. prof. says patriots more dangerous than foreign terrorists