On Wednesday, a Denver ABC News affiliate revealed just some of the many death threats sent to Colorado GOP Chairman Steve House.
One email, for example, tells House to hide his family.
“This does not have to do with Trump. This has everything to do with “the people” having a chance to vote,” one email sent today read. “Stop being a j—–f and admit that the residents of Colorado SHOUT [to] have the chance to vote rather than a slim minority telling the residents of CO who they have to vote for. That is the real story here. Quit whining about all the calls and email you’re getting. It’s your job. If you don’t want it – RESIGN.”
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Here’s the ABC News report:
House told ABC local authorities are providing an extra watch on his home and office. Online threads indicate protests are planned for both his home and the state GOP headquarters on Friday.
Here’s what House posted earlier this week:
Meanwhile, Trump supporters have engaged in a campaign to harass and intimidate GOP officials in the state, and have posted personal information, including addresses and phone numbers.
Exit question: Is Ann Coulter okay with this?
- Video: Colorado political blogger debunks lies being told about Colorado delegate selection
- Audio: Caller threatens to slit Michelle Fields’ throat if she doesn’t drop charges against Lewandowski
- Indiana GOP leader allegedly receives threat after criticizing Trump
- Colo. GOP chair alleges thousands of threatening calls from Trump supporters
- Sarah Palin, Ben Carson on list of Trump supporters to be blacklisted