No political cause should be worth degrading your children in the process, let alone prompting little ones to chant ‘f**k the police’.
These little tykes should be enjoying life somewhere. But no. Instead, they get drawn into a protest they know nothing about.
They are made to carry a sign they may not even be old enough to read yet.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
And they are made to chant slogans whose political implications they cannot possibly begin to comprehend.
Toddlers and very young children are marched outside the Portland federal courthouse. They carry signs and say, “F— the police” on cue from the adults. One toddler does the black power fist. #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/Xr4ubMrKZs
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 23, 2020
It’s not even a march in SUPPORT of a thing.
It is a rage-based protest focused on spitting venom at something they denounce.
And these pathetic parents have their poor little kids spitting it right along with them.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
Reminder: If you haven’t done so yet, please go HERE and cast your vote for the Liberal Media Propagandist Of The Year for 2020.
- Racist? New York Times Implies ‘Nice White Parents’ Are The Problem With Public Education
- Disgusting: Pelosi Calls Federal Law Enforcement ‘Stormtroopers’
- Portland Police Officer Duilio Fired From High School Coaching Job
- Gun Control Agenda — Have the Calls for Defunding Police and Riots Killed it?
- Black Lives Matter Leader at Mitch McConnell’s Home Calls for Someone to “Stab the M*****f***”
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.