In a video posted to the Chinese owned social media app Tik Tok, a Chinese woman is shown going from store to store to buy up masks so that Americans can’t use them.
A post at National File notes:
She later goes onto boast that what she had done was a “historical moment.”
Needless to say, the video stoked social media’s wrath drawing several negative comments over the woman’s selfish actions.
A social media user reportedly tracked down the person in the video. The person involved was reportedly booked for a domestic violence incident in 2018.
Another Twitter user noted:
They're called #daigou and they do this to resell in Asia. They do this a lot with baby formula too.@laowhy86 and @serpentza both reported on this in January which is why I went to buy my stuff then too.
The daigou had already cleaned out Amazon in January.
— Rachel Stephens ?✝️? (@RachelNStephens) March 31, 2020
- Is A Steep Price Tag For Liberty Being Quietly Attached To Our Coronavirus Response?
- NY Hospital Execs Punished For Wishing Coronavirus On Trump Supporters (Video)
- 2A groups sue N.C. sheriff for suspending pistol purchase, carry permit applications
- Are anti-gunners exploiting COVID-19 outbreak to trample Second Amendment?
- Calif. Dem Gov. Newsom suggests possibility of martial law in response to coronavirus (Video)
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.