On Wednesday, Buzzfeed posted an “article” highlighting what it claims are 37 things white people apparently ruined in 2017. The article really doesn’t say anything, but includes tweets and social media posts of things it says white people need to “stop ruining” in the new year. Among the list are: the United States, the national anthem, macaroni and cheese, trees and childhood.
Here’s a few more items on Buzzfeed’s list:
take our poll - story continues below
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 4, 2017
Some dances we never heard of also made the list along with “Saying things like ‘YAAASSS queen!!!’ and ‘Snatched my wig.'”
We’re not entirely certain what the writer of this “article” had to say, because Patrice Peck really didn’t say anything. The only thing we can get is that Peck apparently doesn’t like white people very much.
Twitchy “went there” and had the audacity to ask what might happen if the post was about any other race?
Of course, we all know what would happen…
If this is written about any other race every advertiser bails on company & a ton of people are fired. https://t.co/MaoGYqSRZ7
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) December 28, 2017
Wounded warrior J.R. Salzman added:
Good luck with that…
— Britt McHenry (@BrittMcHenry) December 28, 2017
This, by the way, is the modern racist, hate-filled left… Let that sink in for just a moment.
- Buzzfeed editor: ‘All I want for Christmas is full Communism now’
- Buzzfeed: Let’s ‘ban all cars from big cities’ in response to NYC terror attack
- Video: Buzzfeed crew shocked to learn they have testosterone level of 12-year-old boy
- Buzzfeed under fire after publishing gross, unverified claims against Trump
- Buzzfeed writer: ‘Victims of Communism’ a ‘white nationalist talking point’
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: