As we reported Monday, liberal hatemongers, including a CBS legal executive, expressed hope that Trump supporters were killed during a mass shooting in Las Vegas. Among those who expressed their unhinged hatred was a Twitter user who declared that she wants every single Trump supporter dead.
“I honestly want every single trump (sic) supporter dead. This isn’t a tweet for attention. If you support trump (sic) I want you 6 feet in the ground,” said Twitter user “i am cassie.”
She followed that up with: “Me finding out it was a Las Vegas country concert so they were probably all trump (sic) supporters.”
The message included an animated graphic of a woman clapping.
Is America headed for a recession?
“Cassie” may not have wanted attention, but she got it. As a result of the backlash to her hate, she protected her Twitter feed. An archive of her message can be seen here.
Additionally, her message caught the attention of wounded warrior J.R. Salzman:
He further noted:
He correctly noted:
Here’s just a few responses to “Cassie’s” hatred:
Liberal "progressive" logic
— Alberto Soto (@AlbertoSoto57) October 2, 2017
This, by the way, is the modern left.
In February 2011, I first said that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. Sadly, liberals like this creature prove that assertion correct on just about any given day.
- Teacher prays that ‘only Trumptards’ killed in Las Vegas massacre
- CBS Official: No Sympathy Because Country Music Fans are Republicans
- Tony Perkins on Las Vegas Tragedy: ‘A Concert of Evil’
- Dem consultant responds to Scalise shooting with #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag
- Liberals, media set stage for shooting of GOP Rep. Steve Scalise