I’ve said it before: Liberalism is an ideology of genocidal hate and rage.
Nothing proves that maxim more than the online rantings of Allan Brauer, former communications chief of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County, who recently was forced to resign after advocating the brutal, painful death of the children of Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter. He apologized to Carpenter and she accepted. But, Examiner.com’s Patricia Campion said, his hatred of anything to the right of Josef Stalin drove him to recently advocate cannibalism and domestic terrorism.
On Thursday, Brauer engaged in a lengthy and disturbing exchange to encourage cannibalism with those who supported his egregious statement, giving it the hashtag — #EatTheGOP.”
She posted some of his entries:
Sean Hannity would look perfect on your Thanksgiving table with an apple in his mouth. #EatTheGOP
Call out the hounds! We’re having a Virginia Foxxhunt. #EatTheGOP
For dessert, who doesn’t love an Olympia Snoweball? #EatTheGOP
Make your next “tea party” a hit with finger sandwiches made from Ted Cruz’s fingers! #EatTheGOP
For a tasty shish kebab, altnerate chunks of John Boehner and Michele Bachmann, separated with vegetable slices. #EatTheGOP
Properly butchered and frozen, Rush Limbaugh could feed a family of four for six months. #EatTheGOP
But there’s more:
He also suggested engaging in a bit of domestic terrorism, suggesting the 2016 GOP convention be bombed with a nuclear device:
And of course, all Republicans are going to hell, he said, so let’s help them be on their way:
- ‘Sick’ Brauer also encouraged cannibalism and bombing 2016 RNC: ‘I hate people’
- Calif. Dem. official to GOP staffer Amanda Carpenter: May your children all die
- UCSF fundraiser advocates withholding health care from Obamacare opponents
- Obama throws tantrum over Obamacare defunding, says military may not get paid
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.