Over the course of the last several weeks, the worlds’ collective stomach has been turned upside down on daily with stories of Russian atrocities in Ukraine, many of which are beyond even the sickest reaches of Nazi Germany’s brutal crimes against humanity.
We’ve seen innocents gunned down in the bread line. We’ve watched bombs fall on shelters labeled “children” in letters so large you could see it from space. We’ve seen subsequent munitions come in with “for the children” written on them.
We’ve seen rapes, torture, and immolation. And now, in perhaps one of the most stunning revelations yet, it appears as though Russian troops have abducted tens of thousands of Ukrainian children.
Ukraine’s United Nations ambassador shocked many today when he told members of the United Nations Security Council that Russia had abducted 121,000 Ukrainian children from his country since the start of its bloody invasion. The council met to hear of the impact of the Russian war against Ukraine on women and children.
Worse still: Russian lawmakers were looking to legalize the move.
Sergiy Kyslytsya, Permanent Representative of Ukraine told council members that most of the children that he said were abducted by the Russians, were orphans and not those with parents and other relatives. He said the abductions were in flagrant violation of international law and conventions. He also claimed that Russia was reportedly drafting a bill that would “simplify and accelerate the procedures for the adoption of abducted Ukrainian children…”
A great many world leaders have now shifted to describing Russia’s actions in Ukraine as “war crimes”, including US President Joe Biden, but there is no telling just how or when such a tribunal could take place.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Kremlin Taps Sadistic ‘Butcher Of Syria’ to Escalate Ungodly Invasion of Ukraine
- Report: Russian Train Station Missile Had ‘For The Children’ Written On It
- ‘New Auschwitz’: Russia Using Mobile Crematorium to Hide War Crimes
- Zelenskyy: Bucha Massacre ‘Worse Than Nazis’
- Russia Makes Unhinged Claim About Bucha Massacre
- Bucha Massacre [Warning: Graphic Images]
- Another Russian War Crime: Using Banned Landmine
- ‘Genocide’: Captured Russian Officer Apologizes for War Crimes
- Vacuum Bomb, Cluster Bombs: Putin Accused of War Crimes in Ukraine
- ‘No Purgatory For War Criminals’: Ukrainian UN Ambassador Torches Russian Counterpart
- Reports of Russian Soldiers Raping Ukrainian Women Spark Int’l Outrage
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.