“I’m sick of being told by people in Washington D.C. what is okay for me to own for my own personal defense while they enjoy the safety of many armed guards with better firearms than I have access to. It’s hypocritical,” he told Warner Todd Huston.
The full text of his letter as posted on CNN iReport is as follows:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
All we can say is: Semper Fi, Cpl. Boston. Oorah!
- Company runs out of AR-15 magazines, blames ‘sheep leftists’
- Six-year-old suspended from school for making finger gun, saying ‘pow’
- White House petition calls for Sen. Dianne Feinstein to be tried for treason
- Paper that published info on gun permit holders hires armed guards
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners
- Report: CNN’s Piers Morgan upset Americans posing with guns in Christmas photos
- New York paper to publish more legal gun permit holder information
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio sending armed volunteer posse to protect schools
- Daily Beast op-ed: David Gregory should not be prosecuted for breaking gun law
- Email indicates NBC used illegal magazine on air after being denied permission
- Authorities investigating NBC’s David Gregory for gun law violation
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Report: NBC’s David Gregory violated D.C. gun laws on ‘Meet the Press’
- WH petition calling for deportation of CNN’s Piers Morgan reaches 25,000 signature threshold
- New York paper publishes names, addresses of legal gun permit holders
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’
- White House petitions demand NRA be designated a terrorist organization
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?