Two illegal aliens from the Dominican Republic, who should have been deported for other convictions, have been arrested on drug charges and also charged with the killing of a 41 year old woman in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Wilton Lara-Calmona and Jose M. Lara-Mejia were arrested on drug charges by police investigating the shooting death of Mirta Rivera, 41.
Ms Rivera was asleep in her bed, when a gun was discharged in the suspects’ apartment. The bullet went through their floor and the ceiling in Ms Rivera’s apartment, where it struck her in the head, killing her.
Lara-Calmona was deported back in 2012 and was arrested for reentering the United States last November. He was released pending court by ICE. This is a continuing story under Obama. He doesn’t care how many heinous crimes they commit, just as long as they vote Democrat several times every election.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
- Who Says We Can’t Deport Millions of Illegals? Ike Did
- Border Patrol official: Obama admin released sick illegals into U.S., agents hospitalized
- Obama executive order allows detention of Americans with respiratory diseases
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
- Obama executive order raises fears administration can seize personal property