A picture retweeted by Adam Milstein, a Twitter user who describes himself as a “proud Israeli-American Community Activist” from Southern California, clearly displays the Satanic evil that is Hamas. In the picture, two young children are being hung up on a fence and positioned so as to prevent the building from being attacked by the IDF. Of coure, you’ll never see this in the so-called “mainstream media.”
Trust me, it doesn’t get much sicker than this:
Just think, these are the people liberals are falling all over themselves supporting.
As Director Blue noted: “Oh, and just a reminder: 61 percent of Democrats side with Hamas or are ambivalent to the Nazi-aligned group.”
Says a lot about the left, doesn’t it?
- Moonbat professor calls Israel ‘the spiritual heir to Nazism,’ signs ‘jihad until victory’
- Marine vet assaulted by pro-Hamas goons at CAIR-sponsored event, no arrests made
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter