Some folks complain about the world’s problems. Others set out to identify and change them. Elon Musk is in the latter category.
Musk shocked the tech world with an announcement that he’d become Twitter’s single largest shareholder.
The fact that he’d been spending his previous few days talking about the need for free speech in the digital public square raised a lot of eyebrows. Only later did we learn that he had purchased that many shares.
Now, things are already starting to change within the company — it’s not just little things like Twitter actually giving a serious listen to the endless public outcry that Twitter provide an edit button so we don’t have to fix typos with a follow-up tweet (only days ago their April Fools ‘joke’ was Twitter announcing they would be providing one) either.
We’re talking about oversight changes in the company itself:
Like NOT censoring satire sites and sitting presidents for offending the PC police?
There may be hope for Silicon Valley yet.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Elon Musk Just Bought A HUGE Stake In Twitter: A Sign Of Change?
- Elon Musk Suggests New Social Media Platform May be Needed
- Heritage Foundation: ‘Big Tech Is An Enemy Of The American People’
- Erasing History: Big Tech’s Campaign To Mop Up Two Years Of COVID Tyranny
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech Censorship ‘Single Greatest Threat’ to Free Speech, Fair Elections (Video)
- I work in Big Tech. It’s going down the toilet… fast…
- Big Tech Wants Unlawful National Internet Speech Regulations So They Can “Legally” Censor You Into Oblivion
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.