In case you actually believed fact-checking was about telling the truth, and not shaping a political narrative, we give you this story.
Pollsters, when they are playing above board, are not specifically political entities.
The process is pretty simple: ask the public some questions, and publish their answers.
They tend to ask the public about significant questions of the day. Right now, those questions, obviously, will include the election results.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
But Twitter didn’t LIKE what they had to say about public opinion.
Who cares if what Rasmussen said is objectively true.
Specifically, it’s a scientific measuring of public opinion, complete with details like margin of error.
And Twitter censored it, because they don’t like the news that scientific study reported.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Gingrich: Thieves Who Stole Our Election Got Sloppy
- Rasmussen: Many Republicans think it ‘likely’ Dems ‘stole’ election
- Trump Lawyer Tweets Article Alleging Philly Mob Boss May Reveal How They Stole The Election In Exchange For Full Expungement Of His Criminal Record…
- Readers Agree: Joe Biden Will NOT Be Legitimate President
- Tucker Carlson’s Guest Explains How Big Tech Can Manipulate Elections By Influencing Voters — And Probably Did It To Defeat Trump (Video)
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: