As President Trump rightly pointed out, the squad of Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Ayanna Pressley regularly use vile, hateful, anti-Israel, and anti-American rhetoric.
For those who need a reminder of what the squad has said, see below:
- Tweeted “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”
- Asked a judge for compassion for ISIS recruits who were being sentenced for planning on joining the terrorist organization.
- Dismissed 9/11 as “some people did something” and refused to answer if she was “pro-al Qaeda.”
- Said that Jewish lawmakers “have allegiance to a foreign country” regarding their support for Israel.
- Tweeted that US support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins” and when she was asked what she meant, she responded “AIPAC!”
- Described acts of terrorism as a reaction to United States’ “involvement in other people’s affairs.”
- Said “ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country”
- Blamed America for the crisis in Venezuela.
- Attacked American soldiers for the Black Hawk Down mission.
- Said thinking of the Holocaust provides her a “calming feeling.”
- Called critics of her Holocaust distortion “racist idiots.”
- Defended Omar’s 9/11 comments saying “She does speak truth.”
- Accused pro-Israel advocates of having a dual loyalty.
- Has a long history of associating with terrorists.
- Supports the BDS movement and posed for photos with a campaign fundraiser who promoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
- Said the current state of America is “garbage.”
- Claimed that the United States is running “concentration camps” on the Southern US border.
- Said illegal immigrants are “more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be.”
- Refused to condemn socialist Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro, but eagerly attacked U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams.
- Defended Omar’s disgusting 9/11 comments and said we shouldn’t be allowed to show pictures of the terrorist attack because it is “triggering.”
- Accused minority Border Patrol agents as a “cog” in a machine of oppression.
- Called for the defunding of ICE, claiming the agency is “irrevocably broken.”
The despicable rhetoric espoused by The Squad and tolerated by national Democrats is truly disgusting and should be condemned.
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
- Video of the Day: RNC ad links the ‘Squad’ with terrorist attack on Tacoma ICE facility
- Video: Former Obama Border Chief Blames Elected Leaders Like AOC For Terror Attack on ICE Facility
- The modern Democrats: AOC, Ilhan Omar refuse to condemn domestic terrorist who attacked Tacoma ICE facility
- Thanks, AOC: Armed man attacks Tacoma ICE detention center, gets shot dead by police — Video
- The AOC Comedy Show/Stupid Central: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.