Politics

Twenty-one year old gay man says Democrat Pete Buttigieg sexually assaulted him

On Sunday, a gay man identifying himself as 21-year-old Hunter Kelly accused Democrat White House hopeful and South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him.

“This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a post on Medium.

Kelly further said he did not know who Buttigieg was in February, but thought about coming forward when he saw the mayor on television a few weeks ago.

“I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan,” Kelly said.  “I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States.”

“I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me,” he added.

Kelly said he would tell his story in the days and weeks ahead.

He also made his accusation on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/realHunterKelly/status/1122807992586366981

As Twitchy noted, this is a very serious allegation, especially since Buttigieg is a candidate for the White House, and this could be a hoax to destroy him.  Keep in mind that so far, Kelly has produced no corroborating evidence.

We reached out to the Buttigieg campaign for comment but have so far received no response.

This is a developing story…

Update: A post at Big League Politics says a Facebook user named Hunter Kelly said the allegations leveled against Buttigieg by an individual on Medium going by the same name is a hoax allegedly perpetrated by Jacob Wohl.  More on that here.  Updates will be posted as necessary.

Related:

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.  You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.  Facebook is now doing everything it can to stifle conservative content, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.

If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon and get your conservative pro-Trump gear here.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!

And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:Trending Views

 

 

 

Joe Newby

A 10-year veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, Joe ran for a city council position in Riverside, Calif., in 1991 and managed successful campaigns for the Idaho state legislature. Co-author of "Banned: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad," Joe wrote for Examiner.com from 2010 until it closed in 2016 and his work has been published at Newsbusters, Spokane Faith and Values and other sites. He now runs the Conservative Firing Line.

Related Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×