The decision to prioritize “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” (DEI) in the hiring of airline pilots is causing people to DIE, Tucker Carlson reports.
Carlson is just scratching the surface as it’s the same story with doctors and surgeons.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
In 2021, a group of black doctors got together to write a paper in the New England Journal of Medicine begging the medical establishment not to go through with their insane plans.
They were ignored just like everyone else.
If all that wasn’t bad enough, we also saw during covid that whites were ordered to the back of the line when it came to receiving medical treatments like monoclonal antibodies in the name of “anti-racism.”
Libtards are being guided by the works of Ibram X Kendi (born Henry Rogers) and his book How to Be an Antiracist which claims that all disparate outcomes in between races are the result of “racism” and “the only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination.”
“The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination,” Kendi wrote. “The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”
Cross-posted with DC Clothesline
- DEIA – Mandated Diversity Training for All Federal Employees. Will This Backfire?
- Is Our Military Becoming the Enemy of the People They Took an Oath to Protect?
- Racist: Pfizer Bars Whites, Asians From Applying For Prestigious Fellowship
- Equity Lie: Lily Tang Williams Shares How Communists Gain a Foothold
- MEDICAL CULT: In Order To Graduate From Medical School in America, You MUST Conform To “White Privilege” Allegations
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.