Liberal hatemongers made their presence known outside the Deploraball, a pre-inauguration party held at the National Press Club Thursday night. According to reports, Trump supporters were beaten and bloodied and some were pelted with eggs thrown by protesters. One supporter was struck in the head with a flagpole:
Allsup issued a series of tweets from his hospital bed telling his story:
Here’s video of Trump supporters describing their experience:
According to one report, liberal thugs were subjected to tear gas:
— DCMediaGroup (@DCMediaGroup) January 20, 2017
A post at the Gateway Pundit said protesters threw batteries at Trump supporters.
According to Fox News correspondent Griff Jenkins, arrests have been made, but it’s not known if the suspects were involved in this incident.
Just think, this is what America is facing the next four years. It’s enough to make one think these cretins really do want a second, bloody civil war in America.
As a final note, we intend to have a live feed running during Trump’s inauguration. Contributor Bobbie Gerry is working to get that set up and plans to bring us live video and reports from Washington, D.C., so stay tuned here for that.
- CNN reportedly denied access to Deploraball due to biased coverage
- Deploraball organizer plans legal action against Disrupt J20: ‘Conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism’
- A Letter to Anti-American Protesters
- Liberals on Twitter respond to GOP victory: Kill Republicans
- ‘Avengers’ director Josh Whedon: Paul Ryan should be raped to death by a rhino
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: