While speaking with talk show host Michael Savage, GOP front-runner Donald Trump said that more must be done to prevent a Brussels-style attack in the United States, including surveillance of mosques.
Trump told Savage that there’s “a massive, massive problem with radical Islam, whether we like it or not.”
And, he added, political correctness needs to be sacrificed to keep America safe.
“We have to have a president that’s going to use the term and say it like it is,” he said.
“We have to have tremendous surveillance, and that includes the mosques,” he added. “Whether we like it or don’t like it. We have to be intelligent people. You see what’s going on. This is worldwide.”
He went on to hammer President Obama, who spent the day watching baseball in Cuba. Obama, he said, “won’t even use the term ‘radical Islam.'”
Audio of the interview can be heard below:
Officials say that more than 30 people were killed in the Brussels attacks. ISIS took credit for the attacks and have warned that more are on the way. Liberals like Raven-Symone, meanwhile, have turned a blind eye to the notion that radical Islam is at fault, instead suggesting that other factors, like free speech, may be the root of the problem.
- Raven-Symone: Americans’ free speech ‘fuels the fire’ of terrorism
- What did he know? Turkish President Erdoğan seems to predict attack on Brussels days before attack
- Hashtag #StopIslam trends on Twitter in wake of Brussels terror attack
- Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary: Anyone insulting Islam or Mohammed must die
- Muslim cleric: Pam Geller should be tried by Sharia court and killed (video)