Paglia predicts that Hillary won’t even make it to the debates. She says all of her scandals, plus the fact that she has failed at everything she has tried will force the Democratic party to find an acceptable candidate with a legitimate chance of winning in 2016.
Paglia told Salon Magazine:
“Hillary has accomplished nothing substantial in her life. She’s been pushed along, coasting on her husband’s coattails, and every job she’s been given fizzled out into time-serving or overt disaster.”
She didn’t stop there:
Hillary constantly strikes attitudes and claims she’s “passionate” about this or that, but there’s never any sustained follow-through. She’s just a classic, corporate exec or bureaucrat type who would prefer to be at her desk behind closed doors, imposing her power schemes on the proletariat.
- Did Valerie Jarrett leak IG memos calling for investigation of Hillary Clinton?
- Is Hillary Clinton evil?
- Chelsea Clinton: Hillary’s election important for ‘symbolic reasons’
- Young conservative CJ Pearson in video: ‘I want liberty, not Hillary’
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Hillary Clinton: Second Amendment supporters ‘terrorize’ the nation