Hillary picked Senator Tim Kaine as her running mate. But who is he? What is he about? Let’s give it a look…and fasten your seatbelts.
Tim Kaine is the former Governor of Virginia, and former chair of the DNC. He is a lawyer, one with the same ties to radical Islamist groups as Hillary.
The ‘Jihad Caucus’
Senator Kaine was a part of a 14 Senator coalition that demanded 65,000 more Syrian Refugees be brought into the United States in two letters, one in April 2016, and one in May 2016.
The 14 Senators were: Dick Durbin, Amy Klobuchar, Al Franken, Patrick Leahy, Dianne Feinstein, Patty Murray, Robert Menendez, Sheldon Whitehouse, Jeanne Shaheen, Chris Coons, Tim Kaine, Ed Markey, Sherrod Brown, and Mazie Hirono.
Frank Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy called these senators the “Jihad Caucus.”
Democrat/Muslim election tactics
Similar to the Wikileaks emails from the DNC, back in 2012 they were still doing the same things. Democrats are NOT the party of change, they are the party of dirty tricks. And Tim Kaine is right in the middle of it.
According to KeyWiki:
“A memo detailing the creation and agenda of the National Muslim Democratic Council that is marked “CONFIDENTIAL; NOT FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION” was leaked. In the section marked “2012 election strategy” the group specifically spelled out detailed plans to support the Democrats and target Republicans in “key races where American Muslims can make a difference.”
According to the document, these races included:
- Defeating Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., in his race against Patrick Murphy, D-Fla.;
- Supporting former Gov. Tim Kaine, D-Va., in his race against former Sen. George Allen, R-Va., in the race for Virginia’s vacant Senate seat;
- Supporting Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., in her bid for re-election against former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra, R-Mich.;
- And, supporting Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, in her bid to capture the state’s 3rd congressional district.
Support came from Radical Muslim groups
Kaine has been supported by MAS – the Muslim American Society, whose Executive Director is Mahdi Bray. They claim that their support is what got Kaine elected to the Senate in 2012.
“Ask the governor of Virginia what kind of impact we have. The Democrats’ win hinged on the Muslim vote.” Mahdi Bray
This video from 2000 shows Mahdi Bray expressing support for Hamas and Hezbollah.
Hanging with jihadists
Kaine was on the guest list for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center’s fundraising dinner in 2010…the same mosque that fed Nasan’s Fort Hood massacre, the same mosque that bred several other jihadists, and was frequented by the 9-11 hijackers.
Why didn’t he distance himself from these groups? He tried at least once, when a man that he appointed to the Virginia Commission on Immigration turned out to have posted alleged jihadist sentiments. He pressured Dr. Omeish into resigning.
According to Islamist Watch, in the 2012 Senate race, he received money from organizations that have known connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas: CAIR- Council on American Islamic Relations and the ISNA – Islamic Society of North America. And just for reference, Donald Trump’s name does NOT appear anywhere in these listings.
While the amounts aren’t huge for him, Hillary’s from the same organizations are just over $31,000 since 2005.
Hillary’s VP running mate is the same kind of swamp as hers.
- SYRIANS POUR INTO US AT 100 PER DAY! Militant Islamic Jihad – A Guaranteed Knock-On Effect.
- Hypocrisy: List of 26 gun-owning Democrats who participated in anti-gun sit-in
- More Democrat Racism Uncovered by Wikileaks; Jews, Latinos, Blacks Slammed
- Facebook censors trailer for Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half