Three Military Academy graduates sent a strongly worded letter to the Academy declaring a betrayal by West Point regarding the current situations at the academy. The letter was authored by “Concerned Graduates of West Point and The Long Gray Line” and signed by Retired MG Paul Vallely (Army), Retired LTG Thomas McInerney (USAF), and Retired Colonel Andrew O’Meara Jr. (Army). Three man who have stuck their necks out to say something on numerous occasions, so far to no avail. Some of the situations they mentioned in their letter are “pervasive” in both the Naval and Air Force Academies as well.
The letter from the three military academy graduates included a list of several items that the retired military officers feel are betraying the mission of the US Military (list from The Epoch Times). One they even listed as possibly sedition on the part of the academy.
- An explanation for the irregularities in the enforcement of the Honor Code.
- A justification for the mandatory vaccinations of cadets with the COVID Virus despite widespread adverse reactions to the inoculation, as well as provisions for exceptions for cadets with religious objections.
- An explanation for teaching Critical Race Theory at the Academy that constitutes an attack upon the Constitution and our constitutional Republic. This is behavior that constitutes unconstitutional conduct, if not sedition.
- An explanation of reported mismanagement of the cadet dining facility resulting in unsanitary conditions, inadequate food prepared for the meal, and food served that was reportedly unfit for consumption.
- Political activism on the part of civilian faculty members constituting political activity violating the long-standing policy of the Academy and Army Regulations.
- The practice of exclusive reliance upon radical progressive guest speakers to address the Corps of Cadets. This practice results in prejudiced political activism on the part of the Staff and Faculty in violation of Army Regulations.
- An explanation for the failure of the Superintendent to respond to correspondence inquiring about problems identified at the Academy.
Inadquate food, unsanitary conditions, bad mandates, wokeism, politicial activity, serious violations of policy, wrong-headed faculty, all of these things reveal a strong bias against the US Military.
June 30 is the deadline for the vaccine mandate. We recently wrote about the wokeism on steroids at the West Point Academy. And the CRT classes. And the Commie graduate, along with his “mentor.” The Academy is so messed up that even retired Military officers are speaking out. And it appears that no one is listening to the members of the “Long Gray Line.”
Flag officers (46 of them) wrote a letter to Biden opposing the new Nuclear Deal with Iran. Ignored. 124 Retired officers wrote an open letter to America decrying the dangers of what is occurring in our nation. Nothing. This administration has no respect whatsoever for the expertise of those who have fought for America. Since that is obviously the case, when will we stop writing letters and put actions in place of words?
- Pentagon Equity Plan: What Does It Mean for the Military?
- ‘Absolutely pathetic’: ‘Military’s Wokeness ‘Is Going To Get People Killed,’ Sen. Cotton Says
- Senate Republicans Block Dem-Backed Domestic Terror Bill That Seeks To Create “Thought Police” For Military, Law Enforcement Personnel (Video)
- Sen Marsha Blackburn Tried To Save Military from Wokeism: Democrats Blocked It.
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.