Citing a report at the UK Daily Mail, the Western Center for Journalism reported Friday that the head teacher of Park Road Junior Infant and Nursery School in Batley, West Yorkshire in Britain, has banned books mentioning pigs from the classroom because they could be offensive to Muslims.
The war on pigs was not limited just to the three little pigs and their infamous crusade against the big bad wolf, but to all books mentioning the farm animals.
Jack Davis added:
“Recently the head teacher has been aware of an occasion where young Muslim children in a class were read stories about pigs. This could have caused offence to religious sensitivities,” she said in a statement, adding that 60 percent of her students are Pakistani or Indian in origin and most of those students are Muslim.
“I very much regret that anyone should find this controversial as all we are doing is trying hard, and reasonably successfully, to ensure that all of our children are awarded the respect that all human beings deserve,” she said.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
While the books were banned from the classes of those under seven years of age, the school said they can still be found in the library.
Exit question: How long before Attorney General Loretta Lynch threatens to prosecute school administrators int he U.S. for having books mentioning pigs?
- AG Loretta Lynch to prosecute those who use ‘anti-Muslim rhetoric’ that ‘edges toward violence’
- Geller: Lynch’s promise to prosecute speech ‘sharia enforcement’ and ‘sedition’ by administration
- Former Congressman Joe Walsh Spits in Loretta Lynch’s Face
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- Political Correctness is destroying America