This sounds like something of a threat to me. On Sunday, Twitchy reported that a Muslim member of a Frank Luntz focus group on Face the Nation said the continued rise of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will cause terror attacks from U.S. Muslims to “skyrocket.”
Video of the comment can be seen below, courtesy of CBS:
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
As you can see, many of those in attendance didn’t agree with the statement, but it didn’t sit well with quite a few:
Sounds like a threat. https://t.co/xBTDdayrhR
— AmishDude (@TheAmishDude) December 20, 2015
"Don't call me violent, or I'll cut off your head." https://t.co/it42bNpggP
— Jon Gabriel (@exjon) December 20, 2015
The sad thing is — I know liberals who literally close their eyes to the very existence of Islamic terrorism. I also know others who think those critical of Islamic terrorism are conspiracy theorists…
— Parse O'Matic (@funwithparsing) December 20, 2015
- Swedish Christians threatened with beheading: ‘Convert to Islam or die’
- Majority favors Trump’s proposed ban, support grows when Trump’s name removed
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore holds sign at Trump Tower: ‘We are all Muslim’
- Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete’ end of Muslim immigration to U.S.
- Calls to deport Muslims, restrict Islam grow in wake of Paris attacks