This is the modern American left… On Sunday, Fox News reported that Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., said his wife received a graphic text which included a video that depicted a beheading after his vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Additionally, the report said, someone publicly posted the names and addresses of his family members.
Late last month, Gardner received a letter from an anonymous individual apparently in Denver, alleging that Kavanaugh had “shoved” someone up against a wall “very aggressively and sexually” during an outing in 1998 in front of four witnesses. The allegation was later deemed not to be credible.
“Every victim of abuse, assault, and violence has been through an unspeakable tragedy and we need to do a better job listening to them, ensuring support is available, and fighting to end abuse of any kind,” Gardner said in a statement prior to receiving the graphic text messages. “I hope that the partisan divide we all feel today does not hinder the people that have bravely come forward.”
Kavanaugh, his wife Ashley, and his accuser Christine Blasey Ford have also all received numerous death threats in recent days.
Several GOP senators have also been doxxed, resulting in the arrest of Jackson Cosko, a Democrat operative who worked for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Tex.
It’s enough to make one wonder if radical leftists really do want a second, bloody civil war over Donald Trump…
- Reports: Dem operative who allegedly doxxed GOP senators threatened to dox children, publish health info
- Reports: Liberal terrorists issue DEATH THREATS against Republican senators
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Trump supporter who received death threats after CNN segment threatened again, harassed by April Ryan
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!