On Thursday, WPTV reported that Boynton Beach, Florida resident Jeff Good was attacked for simply having a Trump flag in his yard.
According to WPTV:
“He was saying vile things about our president,” said Good.
The driver of the car then told Good he had to remove his flag. When Good told him no, he said the driver punched him in the face.
Good said he instinctively tried to punch the man back, but the man drove off with Good’s arm stuck in the car, and Good was then dragged for about 30 feet.
“I have some bumps and bruises that I don’t think you want to see,” Good said.
“My political goal here is just to express my love for this president and for somebody to punch you in the face for just presenting the flag to the public, that is enough said right there,” he added.
Not everyone accepted the assault on Good, he said.
“I was glad to see that people that don’t support the president said this is unacceptable behavior,” said Good’s friend, Donald Tarca Jr.
Good said the flag is staying in his front yard, and he was lucky to walk away with minor injuries, WPTV said.
Breitbart’s John Nolte has posted a list of media-approved assaults and harassment against Trump supporters he intends to keep updated for at least the next week. So far, Nolte’s list is up to 190 incidents.
This recent assault, in our opinion, is partly the result of unhinged statements by rabid Trump-haters like Maxine Waters, the impeachment-obsessed California Democrat who recently incited violence against members of the Trump administration and Jennifer Rubin, the Washington Post propagandist who said Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be harassed by insane leftists for the rest of her life.
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: Man arrested for assaulting Secret Service officer at White House; Screams, ‘Where is the president?’
- Satirical post by Babylon Bee perfectly describes hateful left: ‘Love trumps hate’ — with a shovel
- Maxine Waters continues push for harassment of Trump administration officials
- Threats against Rep Brian Mast, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai – In the Crosshairs of the Violent Left
- Fake conservative Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be publicly harassed as a ‘life sentence’ — Video
- Conservative journalist Laura Loomer presses assault charges against Maxine Waters
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.