Thanks, liberal terrorists: Covington Catholic High School closed after threats of violence

Share on GAB

On Tuesday, NBC News and others reported that Covington Catholic High School canceled classes over concerns of safety.  The announcement came after Nick Sandmann, the student who stood impassively while being confronted by Native American protester Nathan Phillips, said he and his family have received death threats.

According to LifeSiteNews, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) said at least one Covington Catholic student is under police protection.

Leftist hatemongers on social media have also advocated murdering the students and Saturday Night Live writer Sarah Beattie promised to give oral sex to anyone who punched Sandmann in the face.

“After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff,” said Covington Catholic High School principal Robert Rowe.

Trending: UT Austin Anarchists Threaten to Dox Conservative Students

“All activities on campus will be cancelled for the entire day and evening,” the letter adds. “Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason. Please continue to keep the Covington Catholic Community in your prayers.”

The NBC report glossed over the threats leveled at students and focused much of the article on Phillips and his fellow protesters.

LifeSiteNews added:

The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School issued a joint statement on Saturday condemning the students and promising an “investigation” of the incident. Expulsion of the students involved is a possibility.

The message still appeared on the Diocese of Covington’s website late Monday night, despite the fact that the mainstream media’s account of the January 18 event had been entirely debunked by Saturday evening with video evidence proving the boys’ innocence. The diocese’ website was down this morning. “Sorry for the inconvenience. Our website is currently down,” a message read.

President Donald Trump tweeted on Monday that the students were treated “unfairly” and had been subjected to a smear campaign.

Fox News further reported:

Kenton County Commonwealth’s Attorney Rob Sanders told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Monday that threats against the school and students are being investigated.

He didn’t reveal the exact nature of the threats, only that students and the school were threatened with actual violence.

This prompted the school to come up with a security plan for the school for Tuesday, with Sanders saying the school is cooperating with other law enforcement agencies. “We will be prepared for tomorrow,” Sanders told the newspaper.

Nick Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School who was caught in the center of the controversy, spoke out for the first time on Sunday. He released a statement claiming that he and his classmates were taunted by a group of African-American protesters.

He said he was “mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen — that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans.”

“What a time to be alive,” Twitchy said.  Indeed.  Thanks to false reporting by so-called “mainstream media,” high school students are now being threatened by a mob of what can only be described as liberal terrorists.

There’s more, as you can see in the video below:

This is the modern left, encouraged and supported by what this writer now calls the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil working to stifle free expression.  Let that sink in.

Related:

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.  You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.  Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.

If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon and get your conservative pro-Trump gear here.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!

And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:

Trending Views

 

Share on GAB

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.