As food prices continue to soar, Americans have been forced to change their grocery buying habits, buying less, passing up name-brand items, and otherwise cutting back thanks to Biden’s failing economy.
According to Just the News, a new BMO and Ipsos survey shows that 46 percent of adults are “changing how they shop for groceries” by “opting for cheaper items, avoiding brand names and buying only the essentials.”
The report found “46% are either dining out less or consciously spending less when dining out.”
Record high energy costs and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine have been major factors in rising food prices.
Gas prices hit new record highs every day in the past week. According to AAA, the national average gas price rose to $4.85 on Sunday, with diesel gas prices at their own record of $5.64 per gallon.
That added cost makes it more expensive for farmers to operate equipment, transport goods to market, and more.
“By the economics textbook, higher costs work themselves up through the supply side of the market and raise prices,” said Roger Cryan, chief economist at the American Farm Bureau Federation. “The prices are especially high right now because of the sudden lack of access to Black Sea grain, but if these energy prices stay high in the long run then they will entirely work their way into food prices.”
Biden is putting serious hurt on every American, especially the lower and middle classes.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
Cross-posted with iPatriot
- Poll Says Three in 10 Americans Missing Meals Because of Biden’s Inflation
- White House Propagandist Karine Jean-Pierre: ‘The Economy is in a Better Place Than it Has Been Historically’ (Video)
- Dem Sen. Stabenow: High Prices Didn’t Matter As I Drove By Gas Station In My Electric Car (Video)
- Biden’s Warning Seen As Confirmation He Was Deliberately Trying To Make Gas Prices Surge (Video)
- Fill ‘er Up: Majority More Concerned About Gas Prices than Climate Change
- Pete Buttigieg: Inflation Is A Wealth-Redistribution Opportunity! (Video)
- Is Biden’s Recession Already Here? U.S. Economy Contracts 1.4 Percent In First Quarter Amid Crushing Inflation
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.