On Thursday, WSMV reported that a substitute teacher in the Murfreesboro, Tennessee, area was fired after allegedly making a threatening post on Facebook saying that “the only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.”
According to WSMV:
A spokesperson for the school district said they received several messages on Wednesday after a substitute teacher allegedly made “inappropriate” and “threatening comments” on Facebook during the work day.
Channel 4 received screenshots of the posts. One of them reads: “The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter.”
Rutherford County Schools works with the company PESG to find substitute teachers.
“The school district has notified the contractor that the substitute teacher, David Colin, will not be permitted to work any longer as a substitute in Rutherford County Schools,” said the district in a statement.
PESG said it will be conducting an internal investigation about the allegations.
Here’s a screenshot of the post someone sent the station:
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
In February 2011, I first said that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. Sadly, liberals prove that assertion correct on just about any given day.
- Cal State Fullerton instructor allegedly slugs college Republican in face
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Anti-Trump Propaganda from School Found in Children’s Backpacks
- College prof thinks climate change deniers should be jailed
- Liberal ‘fight club’ trains college students to physically BEAT Republicans
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: