This is the kind of madness you get with political correctness. On Sunday, MyFoxMemphis reported that Dickson County school leaders decided to ban all flags, including Old Glory.
Worse yet, some students say they have been told they can be kicked out of school for bringing a U.S. flag. All because school leaders couldn’t figure out how to deal with the Confederate battle flag issue.
School leaders said there is a right and wrong way to show American pride:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
“It’s not an unpatriotic act by any means because we have a number of ways in which students do learn how to be patriotic and express American pride.”
One student said, “I just think that’s a right…it’s freedom of expression and I don’t think you should be able to take that away from us.”
Video report below, courtesy of MyFoxMemphis:
FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13
It’s an understatement to call this insane.
In 2011, I said that political correctness is destroying America. Hopefully, people are getting fed up enough to put a screeching halt to it. Remember, this is the kind of fascist stupidity you get when you put liberals in charge of anything.
- Political correctness gone mad: Soldiers at Army base told they can’t say “Christmas”
- City of Reno Flies Gay Flag Instead of American Flag
- Political Correctness is destroying America
- Political correctness gone wild: Dinos, birthdays banned in NYC student tests
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children