On Monday night, Fox News reported that Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, won the Iowa Caucuses, beating Donald Trump by four percentage points.
Cruz had seen his support surge in Iowa recently, after building on grass-roots support from evangelical Christians and social conservatives, groups that are strong in the state.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 2, 2016
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
— BLIP (@blackhat_1) February 2, 2016
Cruz openly campaigned against ethanol subsidies in Iowa and still came away with a win, which is remarkable. A win on this issue proves he was able to articulate a complicated, highly charged issue in favor of reform.
Naturally, the haters came out in full force, but we’ll focus on them later. This is Ted Cruz’s moment and we won’t spoil it with left-wing hate.
- HuffPo foments violence against Ted Cruz with ‘The 13 Most Punchable Faces in Politics’
- Video: Salman Rushdie compares Ted Cruz, other Kim Davis supporters to Islamic terrorists
- Media, Dems, RINOs responsible for threats against Sen. Ted Cruz
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz