Antonio French, alderman for the 21st Ward in St. Louis, expressed support for Lee in a tweet using the hashtag #FreeUmar, perhaps because of his radical beliefs.
So, who exactly is Umar Lee? He is said to have told a critic in 2010: “i could cut your neck with the sword of islam, and watch you squeal like a bitch like daniel pearl.” To get an idea of what he thinks, just spend a couple minutes on his Twitter feed. This is an individual who thinks the Tea Party and ISIS are basically one and the same. Of course, everyone who disagrees with him is a racist and actually called for “removing” the police:
In May, Robert Spencer said Lee left Islam, but he returned a short time later. He is now reportedly raising money to go to Syria. But for the time being, he’s seems to be busy spreading hate and discontent in Ferguson.
This is the individual French supports:
— Antonio French (@AntonioFrench) September 26, 2014
Naturally, French was criticized for supporting Lee.
— Mary Forbes ????????✝️ (@MaryForbes14) September 27, 2014
So you just went from community leader to supporter of terrorist supporter. @AntonioFrench @STLAbuBadu
— KanyeTwitty (@10uhseejed) September 27, 2014
Why not? It could be a resume enhancer, especially if he seeks a higher office as a Democrat…
- Muslims surround police after conference on Oklahoma beheading: ‘Praise Allah’
- Reports: Oklahoma beheading suspect celebrates terrorists on Facebook page
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis