On Tuesday, President Donald Trump addressed a joint session of Congress, touching on a number of subjects. One subject was the creation of private sector jobs for American workers. During his speech, he listed companies that have announced investments and job additions in the last few weeks.
“Since my election, Ford, Fiat Chrysler, Generall Motors, Spring, Sofbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart and many others have announced that they will invest billions and billions of dollars in the United States and create tens of thousands of new American jobs,” he said.
Many stood to applaud, but House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi refused to stand or applaud.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
It seems Pelosi was pretty glum throughout the entire speech, as many noted on Twitter:
— 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Mike A K A Proof🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (@ProofBlog) March 1, 2017
“That look is pretty much a metaphor for what’s happened to the Democratic Party in the last couple of elections,” Twitchy said.
The only takeaway we have from this is that Pelosi opposes Americans having jobs…
H/T The American Mirror
- Liberals Attack Navy SEAL’s Widow and President Trump
- Joint Session Grand Slam: Trump’s Best Lines of the Night
- Pelosi pushes impeachment, says Trump supporters have bad judgment
- Insane: Pelosi claims sanctuary city policies make America safer — Video
- Video: What Nancy Pelosi said about white male voters will make your head explode
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: