On Friday, Joel B. Pollack reported that a source at Fox News told Breitbart that staffers at the network are “sick” of Megyn Kelly and feel the network should let her go.
According to Breitbart:
“Everybody in the building is sick of it. We absolutely can’t stand it anymore,” the source said.
“This ‘all me, all the time’ tour, ‘I’m the victim,’ ‘I’m going to be poisoned,’ is getting really old.”
(The “poisoned” remark refers to rumors that Kelly had been poisoned before the first presidential debate in 2015 — a rumor she appears to deny in her new memoir, Settle for More.)
The source added: “Go. We don’t care. Leave. You want to be friends with Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon? Go to CNN. Have fun.”
There are rumors that Kelly may leave for CNN — and Vanity Fair reported Thursday that Kelly is also considering a move to ABC. In both cases, she is rumored to be considering salary offers less than the $20 million that Fox has reportedly offered her to stay, in exchange for more advantageous working conditions.
The source went on to say that Kelly “loses a million viewers from O’Reilly. She’s clearly the weakest link in the lineup.”
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
- Drudge Report: CNN wants Megyn Kelly — Poll
- Megyn Kelly claims ‘pro-Trump’ Fox hosts just ‘acting’ — Hannity demands names
- Under fire, Megyn Kelly seeks over $20 million from Fox News
- Sources: Megyn Kelly helping to elect Hillary Clinton, report says
- Diva Megyn Kelly whines about Trump, lack of support — hints at leaving Fox News
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: