While appearing on CNN, Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of a founding member of Hamas, told Don Lemon that the terror group is not just seeking the complete destruction of Israel — it wants a global Islamic caliphate.
“Hamas is not seeking coexistence and compromise. Hamas is seeking conquest and taking over,” he said. “And by the way, the destruction of the State of Israel is not Hamas’s final destination. Hamas final destination is building the Islamic caliphate, which means an Islamic state under rubble of every other civilization.”
Yousef, author of “Son of Hamas,” also said the terror group he was once groomed to lead “doesn’t care about the lives of Palestinians; does not care about the lives about Israelis or Americans. They don’t care about their own lives.”
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
Yousef took a great risk coming on CNN to tell the world the real intent of Hamas. Yousef converted to Christianity, knowing full well that the penalty for doing so under Islam is death.
“His message is vital, and he gives a view into Hamas’s intentions that few others have seen first hand,” said a post at Poor Richard’s News. “Every time he gives an interview like this, he puts himself at grave risk.”
Unfortunately, it’s unlikely to matter to the low-information liberals who have thrown their lot with Hamas.
Video can be seen below:
It can’t be any clearer — low-information liberals who continue to support Hamas and its Hitlerian fantasies of genocide after seeing this are hopelessly evil.
- Facebook OKs, yanks page calling for death of Jews
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter
- The truth about the Palestinian myth
- Video: Anti-Semites in Portland harass, berate supporters of Israel
- Anti-Semitism runs wild in Chicago streets: ‘Hitler would be proud’
- Video: Israeli ambassador shreds CNN for biased reporting on Gaza
- No surprise: Poll says Israel’s critics are younger, less educated, low information, majority Democrats
- NY cupcake company compares Jews in Israel to Nazis
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Liberal Gawker channels Helen Thomas, says Israel should be located in Germany
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Christians stoned by American Muslims in Dearborn as police watch