On Sunday, he demonstrated his complete ignorance of socialism on Twitter and ended up getting schooled by a number of people. Even the Twitter account for the Socialist Party weighed in.
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) October 18, 2015
Yes, he really is that stupid.
— The Socialist Party (@OfficialSPGB) October 18, 2015
The Socialist Party also got pushback from this tweet.
— Eric Johnson #ORPUW (@Ejbocfan) October 18, 2015
— Keith (@mkbinla) October 18, 2015
Of course, Moore is just fine with that…
And those homes aren’t exactly in poor neighborhoods, either…
@MMFlint yeah keep joking as if Sanders being a democrat socialist won't be an issue.
— #NotMyPresident(Resist)🏳️🌈 (@BVGamble) October 18, 2015
— Victoria Wolf (@wolfiemouse) October 18, 2015
Um, no, that’s not what socialism means. Sadly, a lot of low-information left-wing voters think this way, thanks in very large part to the Democrat-media complex. Just recently, MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry blamed racism for the fact that socialism never hold in the United States, demonstrating just how irreparably stupid some on the left are.
Bingo. Sadly, far too many voters today fit that category. Just look at how many support Democrats…
- We’ve tried socialism and it didn’t work
- Dallas Dems compare Trump to Hitler, express love for socialism
- Video: Morons at MSNBC claim socialism never took hold in US due to racism
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore congratulates Cuba for ‘winning’ against U.S.
- Wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore: ‘Capitalism is a crime’