Poor Hillary can’t get anything right. Last week she angered the black community when she said all lives matter, even the crackers. That was bad enough but what she said on Thursday might get her lynched.
Speaking in South Carolina, Hillary said that “even some open minded whites” get nervous when they are around a black man in a hoodie. Now, I don’t expect this to echo through the black community like it would if a Republican had said it, but it will resound with the “Black Lives Matter” crowd or other groups looking to capitalize on the gaffe by Clinton.
The question should be asked,”Why did Hillary say this?” Because that’s what she truly believes. No speech writer would have written that into the script, but if they had, the campaign manager would have caught it. It was off the cuff.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
To make matters worse, her speech was on white privilege. Her remarks went over like a lead balloon. Last month in Missouri, she took a beating by saying, “All lives matter.” She tried to atone for that on Thursday by saying:
- Ferguson ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist is a Fake, Phony, Fraud
- Fake black NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal: Only blacks should lead #BlackLivesMatter movement
- NAACP leaders silent on suspicious death of black Confederate flag supporter
- Woman burns NAACP card at rally, injured in crash after allegedly being chased
- O’Malley forced to apologize for saying ‘all lives matter’ at Netroots Nation