On Friday, the New York Times reported that a senior administration official claimed “Saudi Arabia has an extensive border with Syria.” There’s only one problem. Saudi Arabia is hundreds of miles away from Syria.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The Times reported:
A White House official said on a Wednesday conference call that he was confident “many countries” would “join a broader coalition through a range of actions” to fight ISIS. He noted that “governments in the region” view ISIS “as an existential threat” and that “Saudi Arabia has an extensive border with Syria.”
You read that right — The New York Times, hardly a hotbed of conservatism, actually reported on a gaffe made by the administration.
Truth Revolt added:
Administration officials have also released the following image of what security on the border may look like:
“They’ve also left open the possibility of sending in dragons in a strictly non-combat, aerial support role,” Howe added. I have also heard the 223rd Amazon Unicorn Battalion may be dispatched to the area…
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis