Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley has a busy week planned next week. Next Tuesday he will have families who have lost loved ones testify before his committee. Democrats will not be pleased. Voters won’t take kindly to their attempts to discredit the mourning families of the victims of future Democrats imported into the country by Obama and abetted by Democrats in Congress and at state and local levels. Imagine a father telling how one minute he was walking along the pier in San Francisco with his daughter, when an illegal alien, who should have been locked up, senselessly murdered her. What kind of cross examination could you use that wouldn’t make you look heartless and cold?
Grassley did not say how many witnesses he would have but in my opinion, the more the merrier. No family member needs to testify more than ten minutes about their losses and if Republicans only bring in a couple, democrats will call them isolated incidents, which we know they’re not. Parade them through and then throw in the high number of criminals who have crossed the border and how sanctuary cities allow their crime sprees to continue by releasing them. I’d also make a concerted effort to make sure many of my witnesses would testify about illegals who should have not been on the streets due to prior felonies.
- Who Says We Can’t Deport Millions of Illegals? Ike Did
- Border Patrol official: Obama admin released sick illegals into U.S., agents hospitalized
- Obama executive order allows detention of Americans with respiratory diseases
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
- Obama executive order raises fears administration can seize personal property
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada