SCHIFF: “Let me be clear about several things about the whistleblower. First of all, I don’t know who the whistleblower is. I haven’t met them or communicated with them in any way. The Committee staff did not write the complaint or coach the whistleblower what to put in the complaint. The Committee staff did not see the complaint before it was submitted to the Inspector General. The Committee, including its staff, did not receive the complaint until the night before Acting Director of National Intelligence — we had an open hearing with the Acting Director on September 26th, more than three weeks after the legal deadline by which the Committee should have received the complaint.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
- Republicans laugh as Comrade Schiff claims he doesn’t know identity of whistleblower
- HE KNEW: ‘Shifty’ Adam Schiff Had Account Of Whistleblower Complaint Before It Was Filed
- Comrade Schiff threatens GOP lawmakers with ethics charges if they mention whistleblower in Soviet-style impeachment hearings
- Adam Schiff Hit With Ethics Complaint For Trying to Obtain Naked Photos of Trump
- Adam Schiff’s ties to George Soros revealed
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.