Talk about childish and thin-skinned. It seems that Barack Obama can’t handle criticism from 13-year-old CJ Pearson, the young conservative who grabbed headlines with a series of hard-hitting videos, one of which questioned Obama’s love of country.
But instead of granting the interview, someone in the regime blocked Pearson:
The reaction was pretty much what you’d expect:
— Hope d'Amore (@10ATexan) September 23, 2015
— Michael Brown (@MichaelBrownUSA) September 23, 2015
It sucks that the handlers of the leader of the free world find it appropriate to block any American. https://t.co/xLdh3Ifs6O
— CJ Pearson (@thecjpearson) September 23, 2015
Not just any American, CJ, only those who disagree with his socialist agenda to destroy the country. Those who disassemble old Radio Shack alarm clocks and rearrange the parts in a pencil case, however, get the royal treatment. Especially if they’re followers of a particular religion.
Of course, the regime engaged in the usual spin.
Twitchy reported: “Assistant White House press secretary Frank Benenati responded to Pearson’s claim of being blocked.”
Public Service Announcement: Nobody is or has ever been blocked from the @POTUS twitter account
— P. Rodenbush NARA (@Patrick44) September 23, 2015
Translation: Don’t believe your lying eyes. These aren’t the tweets you’re looking for…
Exit question: Is it racist if Obama’s white half blocked CJ?
- Video: Young conservative CJ Pearson hammers Obama for politicizing Charleston shooting
- Young conservative CJ Pearson, family, target of death threat on Twitter
- 12-year-old conservative in viral video: Obama does not love America
- Young conservative CJ Pearson in video: ‘I want liberty, not Hillary’
- Young conservative CJ Pearson: Some black lives don’t matter to liberals