In an op-ed at the Huffington Post, hip hop mogul Russell Simmons wrote what some may see as a call for vigilante justice against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer on trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
“He will soon be judged by a jury of his peers, and that is the best we can do. Whatever decision they make, is a decision that we must live with, whether we like it or not. Whether George Zimmerman is found innocent or guilty by the jury, I am firm believer that all of us live by karmic law, and he will ultimately be punished for the death of Trayvon, no matter what,” he wrote.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“So if found innocent – which he obviously believes he is – Zimmerman will karmically be punished for having legally saved his own life in self defense?” Noel Sheppard asked at Newsbusters.
Because, well, racism. And stuff.
But Simmons wasn’t finished.
“However, if he walks free out of that courtroom, I understand that some people will be very sad, but we must remember the mission we are on,” he added.
Mission? What might that be?
“The power of the NRA and their gun-toting cronies in business were stopped in their tracks by the Justice For Trayvon Martin movement.”
So, you see, it’s all about using the case to strip Americans of their right to keep and bear arms, AND the right to protect themselves from people who want to bash their heads in.
Gee, and all this time, we thought it was about equal justice.
Simmons issued an ominous warning: “Never we will stop fighting for justice for Trayvon, guilty verdict or acquittal, as our work will never be done!”
Got that? The race-baiting and violent threats will never end. We have been warned.
- Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter
- Attorney: George Zimmerman ‘will never be safe’ if acquitted
- Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people
- Roseanne Barr calls for arming teenagers, wishes Zimmerman was killed by Martin
- New Black Panther leader in racist rant: ‘I don’t follow American law’
- Petition demands probe of NBC and MSNBC for deceptive editing
- New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ Twitter account advocates murdering Trayvon Martin shooter
- Video: High school students protesting Trayvon Martin shooting ransack store
- Twitter users issue death threats against Trayvon Martin shooter, Geraldo Rivera
- Black Caucus resolution blames racial bias for Trayvon Martin shooting
- New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted ‘Dead or Alive’
- FL man arrested for death threats against police chief in Trayvon Martin case
- Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman before shooting
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.