On Thursday, David Steinberg reported at The Blaze that investigators with various federal agencies, including ICE and the FBI, are now looking into allegations of criminal activity by Ilhan Omar, the anti-Semitic, America-hating, terrorist-loving Democrat from Minnesota.
“On Oct. 30, I reported that the Department of Justice had assigned an FBI Special Agent in Charge, or SAC, to review Rep. Ilhan Omar’s apparent, astonishing spree of felonies from 2009 to 2017,” he wrote.
Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowski (R) had previously filed a complaint on the matter with the Minnesota District of the Department of Justice. That office — headed by U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald, a 2018 Donald Trump appointee — directed the FBI to review the complaint. An FBI SAC formally met with Rep. Drazkowski, and others, in mid-October to receive a prepared file of evidence and related information.
I can confirm that the FBI has taken additional steps since this October meeting.
Not only that, but he said that two other agencies are now involved — ICE and the Department of Education.
According to the report, there is “…evidence suggesting that Rep. Omar’s 2009 marriage to a UK citizen may have been an attempt to facilitate federal student loan fraud, or other fraud involving higher education.”
● Shortly after Omar’s 2009 marriage, the new couple moved to Fargo, North Dakota. Omar enrolled at North Dakota State University in August 2009. Her husband enrolled the following year.
Omar received a degree in June 2011. According to Omar herself, she and her husband then permanently separated in June 2011. The marriage’s start and end coincide with the start and end dates of Omar’s NDSU enrollment.
Incredibly — according to address records, and a statement from Omar herself — she was also still living with her first husband, and their two kids, throughout this second marriage.
● In 2017, Omar finally filed for divorce. Under penalty of perjury, she submitted a nine-question form to the court attesting to having lost all contact with her NDSU husband in June 2011.
Dozens of verified social media posts, photos, and even a 2016 interview with the NDSU husband indicate otherwise. It appears Omar perjured herself eight times answering those nine questions.
ICE is involved due to what was called “evidence suggesting a breathtaking number of possible immigration-related felonies.”
As the Daily Wire noted, Steinberg “has extensively covered the criminal allegations against Omar for many months while at PJ Media.”
Ryan Saavedra concluded:
Omar, who has repeatedly claimed that the allegations are baseless conspiracy theories, has refused to answer questions or turn over any documents to the Associated Press or the Star Tribune that could debunk what she claims is a conspiracy theory.
- Cops Call for Ilhan Omar’s Arrest After Terrorist She Inspired is Arrested in Florida
- Deposition: Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Accused Of Passing Sensitive Info To Iran Through Qatar
- Video: Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar calls on UN to take control of US border
- Multiple media outlets investigating Ilhan Omar’s immigration, allegations of marriage to brother
- Video of the Day: Minnesota Republicans ask IRS to investigate Ilhan Omar’s fraudulent tax returns
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.