On Wednesday, GOT News reported that Rep. [score]John Lewis[/score], D-Ga., the Trump-hating Democrat who called President-elect Donald Trump illegitimate, didn’t pay property taxes on his nearly $1 million Washington, D.C. townhouse on Capitol Hill, despite being in Congress for decades, where the salary for a Representative starts at $174,000 per year.
According to GOT News:
Public records show he avoided paying property taxes on his DC townhouse at 219 3rd Street SE on Capitol Hill:
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
The house, located at 219 3rd Street SE was worth more than $810,000 in 2012 according to Nexis assessment records, GOT News said, describing it as “a nice fancy townhouse right next to Congress.”
And, GOT News added, Lewis was threatened with legal action for failure to pay property taxes in 2010. The site posted photos of documents it received:
It’s unclear if Lewis still owns the townhouse and is still paying taxes for it, GOT News said.
Apparently, Lewis thinks paying taxes are just for the “little people” and not members of Congress…
- African-American author Crystal Wright: John Lewis’ position in Congress ‘is illegitimate’ — Video
- Black Conservative: ‘Lewis is a disgrace to MLK’s legacy in being loyal to the Democrat party’
- John Lewis becomes threat to US democracy, says Trump not a legitimate president
- Maxine Waters: Trump calling Clinton ‘Crooked Hillary’ may be impeachable — Video
- Rush Limbaugh: Liberals clinically insane over election thanks to media scaremongering
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: