As we and others reported, alleged comedian George Lopez responded to news of an $80 million bounty on President Trump’s head by Iranians by offering to take the president out for half that amount – $40 million.
“We’ll do it for half,” he said on Instagram.
After being lambasted on social media, Lopez used the age-old liberal excuse, and claimed it was just a “joke.”
But, TMZ reported, the feds aren’t laughing. And with good cause. Threatening to murder a president, regardless of party, is no joke. Citing law enforcement sources, the entertainment outlet says the Secret Service is not only aware of Lopez’ statement, they want to see if his words contain a legitimate threat.
According to TMZ:
We’re being told part of the process in making this determination will include an interview with GL in some fashion, preferably a face-to-face. One source tells us George can probably expect a knock on his door soon, and he’ll be finding agents on the other side.
Let’s see him laugh that one off…
- Actor George Lopez accepts Iran’s bounty to murder President Trump, says he would do it for half of what they offered
- Not funny: George Lopez now says he was only joking about threat to murder Trump for $40 million
- Iran puts $80 million on Trump’s head — Will Democrats and their media allies try to collect? (Video)
- More burning stupid: Colin Kaepernick suggests racism behind strike against Iranian terror leader Soleimani
- Actress Rose McGowan Blasted For Apologizing to Iran in Tweet Calling America a ‘Terrorist Regime’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.